"And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; you shall be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of streets to dwell in." Isaiah 58:12
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and
Holy Spirit. John 14
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in
His miracles and in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily
resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in
power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is
absolutely essential. Romans 3:23
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is
enabled to live a Godly life. Ephesians 1:13-14
6. We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is available today to enable us to fulfill the
great commission given us by Jesus Christ. Acts 1:8
7 We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the
resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
John 3:6 & 3:16 & Revelation 20:11-15
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ as in John 17:20-22.
9. We believe that the Lord commanded the Church to practice two ordinances in the conduct
of public ministry: Baptism and Communion.